Adult Educational Assessments
We work with a wide range of organisations who specialise in working with young people and adults in post-statutory education. We often receive multiple referrals of clients who require various Educational Assessments in order to access further support and we are able to provide specialist diagnostic assessments with a cost effective approach. Our Educational Psychologists are able to offer comprehensive Adult Educational Assessments in:
- Cognitive Assessments to identify specific and general learning disorders
- Educational Assessments to identify Specific learning difficulties including Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Educational Assessments looking at general learning difficulties & styles
- Psychological Assessments covering Aspergers, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attnetion Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Psychological Assessments to assess Behavioural and Emotional difficulties
We are also able to offer specialist training and advice from Educational Psychologists to assist your staff in managing challenging behaviour and maximising an individual’s potential. Our Educational Psychologists can be engaged on either an ad hoc basis or, if your organisations needs on-going support, through flexible contractual arrangements starting from as little as one day per month.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation including a breakdown of costs, confirmed timescales and Educational Psychologist’s CVs.