Educational Assessments

We work closely with educational institutions and organisations providing experienced Educational Psychologists to carry out comprehensive and cost effective Educational assessments. Our Educational Psychologists are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council and/or Chartered with the British Psychological Society and are governed by their ethical and professional codes of conduct. They are independent and are able to offer impartial Educational assessments, advice and support including but not limited to:

  • Educational Assessment of specific learning difficulties including Dyslexic, Dyspraxia and Developmental Co-ordination Disorder (DCD)
  • Educational reports in relation to Access Arrangements and Special Consideration
  • Assessment of Aspergers, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Assessment of Behavioural and emotional difficulties 
  • Educational reports related to Adaptive functioning
  • Educational Assessments of Language and communication
  • Cognitive Assessments covering the learning of adults and children
  • Advice and support on workplace development and reasonable adjustments
  • Educational Assessments to support Disabled Students Allowance applications (DSA)

Our Educational Psychologists can provide direct and/or indirect Educational Assessments in schools, colleges, work place environments and at home. An Educational Assessment might include observation, psychometric testing and consultation with significant adults or professionals. A detailed and fully explained Educational report, including conclusions and recommendations for ongoing support will normally follow within two weeks unless otherwise agreed. Whatever your requirement, through the proficiency and skill of our Educational Psychologists, we aim to provide clarity, understanding and guidance.

Please contact us for a detailed quotation including a breakdown of costs, confirmed timescales and Educational Psychologist’s CVs.


Please note, unfortunately we are unable to provide services to private individuals directly.


You can either ask the school or college to contact us if they will be commissioning the service or, if you will be paying for the service yourself, you can go to one of the following websites:


British Psychological Society Directory (BPS)

Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice – AChiPPP

Company Reg. : 07008023