Educational Psychology Services to Employers
Many learning difficulties such as Dyslexia can go unnoticed for many years and can be a significant cause of reduced productivity or periods of absence from work. Our Educational Psychologists are qualified and experienced in Educational Assessments for specific learning difficulties and disabilities in adults and our aim is to ensure that your employee is assessed promptly to identify the issues causing the problems. Our national network of Educational Psychologists ensures we can provide a rapid face-to-face assessment of your employee either at their workplace or a location close to them and recent referrals include:
- Cognitive assessments to identify specific and general learning disorders
- Cognitive assessments to identify high performers
- Psychological assessment of Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Aspergers
- Psychological assessment of adult ADHD (Attention, concentration and hyperactivity issues)
- Psychological assessment of Working Memory and Executive Functioning
Following an Educational assessment, the Educational Psychologist will provide a comprehensive Educational report advising of adjustments and solutions that can be offered to improve performance and to maximise the employee’s potential. This may include advice on specific software or technology, personal development plans and reasonable adjustments.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation including a breakdown of costs, confirmed timescales and Educational Psychologist’s CVs.