Educational Psychology services for Schools
Our Educational Psychologists offer a variety of services to Schools, Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs) & Local Authorities which complement the work staff are already doing. We work with nurseries, schools, MATs, colleges, universities and independent specialist schools providing comprehensive and cost effective Educational Psychology services. All of our Educational Psychologists are registered with their appropriate governing bodies and offer a flexible service tailored to your needs.
We are often asked to provide Educational Psychologists and Educational Assessments for areas including:
- Educational Assessments & reports including specific learning difficulties
- Educational Psychology assistance with the Education, Health & Care (EHC) plan process
- Exam Access Arrangements – see our helpful hints article
- Educational Psychology consultations and support with parents
- Educational Psychology training and information for staff
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with developmental, behavioural and emotional difficulties
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with attachment difficulties
- Behavioural intervention & training
- Facilitation of difficult meetings between staff and parents
- Staff development and training including managing difficult behaviour, raising attainment and individual education plans
Our aim is to develop a strong relationship between the Educational Psychologist, teachers, parents and pupils so that services are delivered seamlessly based on mutual trust and co-operation. Educational Psychology services can be commissioned on either an ad hoc basis or, if your school needs regular input, through flexible contractual arrangements which can start from as little as one day per month.
Please contact us for a detailed quotation including a breakdown of costs, confirmed timescales and Educational Psychologist’s CVs.