Ms K E – Chartered Psychologist
I am able to provide Educational Assessment, Psychotherapy, CBT and Counselling. With regard to Educational assessment I am able to work with a wide range of individual needs in children from 6 years to 19 years including dyslexia, dyscalculia, ASD, behaviour issues, self- harm, abuse, etc.
I have worked with state and private primary/secondary schools. GP surgeries, CAMHS, individual client recommendations. I can also provide training in: well-being, stress management, male underachievement in schools.
• Chartered Psychologist – The British Psychological Society.
• Associate Fellow of The British Psychological Society.
• Chartered Scientist – BPS/Science Council.
• BPS Psychometric Test Register (RQTU).
• Certificates in proficiency of usage – MBTI/Firo scales/CPI PGCE.
• NVQ level 4 – Guidance and Training.
• Certificates in CBT – Anxiety and Depression.
• Northamptonshire County Council – Roade School (1985 -1988 ) Head of Dept.
• Northampton College – (1991 – 2004) Lead Tutor/Psychologist. Input on BTEC/Access to HE courses for Counselling, Social Work, Law, Caring professions, Health.
• Mentor on Cert. Ed teacher training programme.
• Assessments for special needs students e.g. Dyslexia, ASD.
• Thomas Becket RC School – (2004 -2005) School Psychologist.
• XXXX School – (2005 – 2015) School Psychologist – student counselling/staff counsellor.
• Rated an OUTSTANDING practitioner/teacher – OFSTED 2013.
All part time.
• Warwickshire County Council – (1983 -1985 ) Bilton High School, Rugby. Teacher of Humanities.
• University of Leicester – ( 2006 onwards) Mentor on PGCE course Social Science programme (as required).
• NFER-Nelson – (1988-1991) – Assessment and Test Training Psychologist.
• Organise workshops/seminars and disseminate knowledge of psychometric tests in school primary school clusters, colleges, universities.
• Introduction of National Testing in schools for NFER consortium.
• Medical institutions e.g. hospitals, clinics etc. Large PLC’s.
• Visits to UK locations.