TES SEN 2015
9 – 10 October 2015, Business Design Centre, London
The Times Educational Supplement Special Educational Needs show is in it’s 23rd year and promises to be a fantastic event for Education professionals.
This is the event of the year for school leaders, teachers, support staff, parents and carers with an interest in SEN. Discover new opportunities and benefit from a wealth of expertise at TES SEN 2015.
– 48 CPD sessions to inspire, educate and deliver the latest research, trends and ideas
– FREE workshops – a fantastic timetable of focussed sessions led by our exhibitors
– TeachMeet SEN 2015 – sign up to share your ideas and join the conversation
– Over 200 exhibitors, thousands of resources and great products, all under one roof
– Money-saving offers and exclusive show-only discounts with exhibitors
– Networking and advice sharing with thousands of fellow peers, suppliers and industry associations
For more details and to register go to http://www.tessenshow.co.uk/