Did you know that we also offer Psychiatric services?
Following repeated requests from our clients, we launched a Psychiatric service eight years ago.
For specific Expert Witness assessments, such as Fitness to plead requiring the Expert to be approved under section 12 Mental Health Act 1983, or cases requiring recommendations on treatment or medication from a medical doctor, we can supply qualified Psychiatrists in a wide range of specialties.
Our fully-vetted Psychiatrists are qualified to provide detailed, medically-based analysis and assessment of a person’s state of mind or mental health. They will be able to help with mental health issues and disorders, such as anxiety and depression, substance abuse, psychosis and more.
In some cases, it may not be immediately clear whether a Psychologist or Psychiatrist is needed, in fact many cases require both. As we provide Psychologists and Psychiatrists, we have a secure understanding of both professions. Our experienced and knowledgeable client team will take the details of your case, and if you’re unsure, advise you on which professional is most appropriate to help your client.
A perfect partnership
With a network of over 1000 Psychologists and Psychiatrists, if it is qualified medical practitioners you need, you’ll find us acting quickly, efficiently and proactively to meet your needs in terms of timescales, geographical requirements and budget. We’ll handle all administration, so you’ll feel fully supported. Our Psychiatrists are accustomed to working effectively with Psychologists and other professionals, so they’ll slip seamlessly into the team, adding value and expertise where and when needed.
All reports will be thoroughly proof-read, written in accessible language and made available to you quickly, within four to six weeks.
Psychiatric services include;
- Psychiatric/mental health assessments and reports
- Forensic Psychiatry Expert Witnesses
- Fitness to plead
- Personality disorder assessment
- PTSD assessment
- Anxiety and depression assessment
- Assessment of psychosis
- Rehabilitation assessment and medication reviews
Why use our Psychiatry Direct service?
- Extensive UK wide network of pre-vetted, qualified Psychiatrists in a wide range of specialties
- Excellent understanding of Psychiatry and what you will need
- High quality, practical, proof-read reports available within four to six weeks
- Dedicated, knowledgeable client team on hand for advice
- All administration and assessment bookings handled