We’re here when you need us
We’re committed to providing qualified, LA trained and experienced EPs within days. We’re committed to carrying out high-quality, comprehensive and cost-effective educational assessments. We’re committed to submitting thorough, practical reports within the strict timelines set out in the SEND Code of Practice.
The good news is we’re committed to supplying all of this, without the need for a long-term commitment from you. But, if you are looking to develop more of an ongoing partnership, we have also become an integral part of many Local Authority EP services, providing them with vital support in meeting their statutory commitments.
As the UK’s leading provider of Independent Educational Psychology services, we have the capacity to support the fluctuating demands made of Local Authorities in completing EHC needs assessments and plans, flexibly and to the highest standards possible. We also make the process pain-free for you, taking pressure off heavy workloads by handling all administration, planning assessment dates, liaison with schools and ensuring crucial reports are delivered on time.
Both quality, and quantity
Our extensive national network of over 1000 qualified and registered Psychologists means that not only do we have sufficient Educational Psychologists available to meet your demands, but they are of the highest calibre. Thoroughly vetted, they will have experience in Local Authorities and be accustomed to carrying out assessments incorporating a range of effective methods including interviews, written and psychometric tests and observations. Our EPs will work collaboratively with other professionals involved in the young person’s development, carefully analyse the outcomes of tests and provide a comprehensive, practical, written report using your template if required. Our comprehensive referral process means we gather and securely share all the information needed to ensure the EP is sufficiently well-informed to start the assessment promptly, wasting no time getting acquainted with the background to the child’s case.
Support that goes further
In line with our commitment to a flexible Educational Psychology service to Local Authorities, our support can go further. If you need us to supply training for teachers or SENCOs, mediation, educational support in specialist settings or work directly with children with learning difficulties, we can do that too, always to the highest standards and cost effectively.
For fast access to qualified Educational Psychologists and educational assessments at competitive rates, contact us now.
Our assessments and SEN support services include;
- Assistance with the Education, Health & Care (EHC) needs assessments and plans
- Educational Psychology assessments and reports including specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia and dyscalculia
- Specialist Educational Psychology assessment of autistic spectrum disorders
- Educational Psychology consultations and support with parents
- Educational Psychology training and information for staff
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with developmental, behavioural and emotional difficulties
- Psychological Assessments of children and adolescents with attachment difficulties
- Behavioural intervention and training
- Facilitation of difficult meetings between staff and parents
- Staff development and training including managing difficult behaviour, raising attainment and individual education plans
Why Psychology Direct?
- We have the capacity to provide qualified, vetted EPs when Local Authorities are facing a challenging demand on resources
- We can help you clear a backlog of assessments and meet EHC needs assessment timelines
- CVs and quotations of qualified EPs provided within 48 hours of enquiry and your chosen EP available within days
- All EPs are HCPC registered, have enhanced DBS certificate and are on the DBS update service
- Our EPs will have experience of working with LAs, including using standard report templates
- Competitive rates, efficient service and added benefits that will see you get excellent value for money
- No contract or commitment, use our service flexibly as and when you need it, one off or longer term work all possible
- Reports supplied to a high quality and with practical, useful recommendations within required deadlines
- EPs experienced in working in partnership with other professionals
- EPs will take the time needed to explain and discuss recommendations
- EPs will incorporate a variety of methods in their assessment including interviews with the child and parents/carers, interviews with SENCO/teachers, written and verbal psychometric tests and classroom observations
- Further support including training, mediation and support with long term educational planning is available