Dedicated to providing high quality expert witnesses for Family Law cases
Working in complex cases with sensitivity.
Family Law cases are challenging for all involved. With children at the heart of the case, for the families and the professionals involved in the proceedings it can be intense, emotional and incredibly difficult.
At Psychology Direct we aim to ease the pressure a little. We offer direct access to the expert witness you need for your case quickly, at Legal Aid rates, and backed up with invaluable support and proactive advice from our dedicated, empathetic, professional team. We’re accustomed and adept at handling cases with multiple solicitors and parties.
If you’re looking for an expert witness in child or family law, a psychologist with the right experience, skills and qualifications is essential, as is the timely supply of high quality reports. And this is exactly what we provide.
Our psychologists are skilled and experienced in providing objective, expert opinion based on a comprehensive and wide range of assessments covering every aspect of social, behavioural and emotional need, impact and risk. With a register of over 1000 qualified psychologists, and a central team of dedicated client managers, within 24 hours we can match your expert witness requirements to a selection of high calibre, experienced Psychologists, all of whom will work on family law cases at Legal Aid rates. We can also supply professionals to meet specific cultural, language or geographical requirements.
We have an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of service and delivery, so you can rely on us to be with you all the way through the case.
Our Family Law Expert Witness services include:
- Care / Contact proceedings
- Whole family assessments
- Child & adolescent assessments
- Parenting capacity
- Parent-child attachment
- Family dynamics
- Sexual abuse and risk
- Domestic abuse
- Ability to protect
- Substance abuse
- ABE interview analysis
- Child Development and Education
- Cognitive Functioning & learning difficulties
- Capacity assessments
Psychology Direct – A dedicated, professional service
- CVs and quotations within 24 hours
- Large register of Psychologists with expertise and experience in the most complex and challenging Family Law cases
- All Psychologists work to Legal Aid rates
- Standard reports supplied quickly – usually within 4-6 weeks
- Fast track service available for urgent cases
- All reports quality-checked
- Able to meet cultural, language or geographical requirements
- Work within the 26-week pre-proceedings timetable