Dedicated to providing high quality expert witnesses for Personal Injury and Civil cases
Let us take the stress out of finding an expert witness.
For all involved in severe and complex cases relating to injury, trauma, workplace accidents, road accidents or mental health issues, there’s emotion and pressure. For solicitors, insurers and case managers, securing a professional, expert Psychological assessment will be key to achieving the right outcome for all parties.
Personal Injury and Civil Law encompasses a wide breadth of Psychological specialisms and some can be very complex. We specialise in supplying Psychologists ready to carry out post-injury assessments and report their findings on the psychological impact of the accident in court. We also provide expert assessments in Medical or Clinical Negligence claims when someone has suffered as a result of malpractice, as well as clients going through a Mental Health Tribunal after being detained under the Mental Health Act.
We understand the need for fast action – there’s an injured or traumatised person at the heart of your case. We also understand the need for high quality assessments and reports. With an extensive network of over 1000 Psychologists, we will have an appropriately qualified and experienced professional who will be able to quickly and cost effectively meet the needs of your case and provide follow up treatment as required. Our dedicated team will support you further, through proof-reading all reports and handling all administration and appointments.
Our Civil Law and Personal Injury assessments/services include;
- Psychological factors related to road traffic or workplace accidents
- General mental health assessments including anxiety and depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) assessments
- Fitness to work and work related stress
- Disability discrimination
- Mental Health Tribunals
- Medical & Clinical negligence claims
- IQ and mental capacity
- Neuropsychological assessments
Psychology Direct – A dedicated, professional service
- Three CVs and fees within 24 hours
- Psychologists available with expertise and experience in complex, challenging cases
- All Psychologists work to Legal Aid rates
- Standard reports supplied quickly – usually within 4-6 weeks
- Fast track service for urgent cases
- Reports include assessment outcomes plus prognosis and treatment recommendations
- Reports 100% quality checked by our experienced team
- Able to meet cultural, language or geographical requirements
- Team on hand to book appointments and handle administration