Helping you make sure the world is their oyster
For students enrolled in Higher Education, this is a crucial chapter. Their University experience and achievements will directly influence the direction of their career as they embark on adult life.
But for some students, physical or mental disabilities may hamper their access to Higher Education, their opportunity to maximise the benefits of education, and their ability to perform their best in terms of attendance, coursework and examinations.
These students have access to a Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), allocated by Student Finance England, with eligibility determined by a specialist physical and/or Psychological Assessment and report.
At Psychology Direct we have an extensive network of Psychologists including specialists in Mental Health assessments, Educational assessments for learning difficulties such as dyslexia as well as autistic spectrum disorders.
We can provide qualified Psychologists in the specialism needed to assess students’ eligibility for DSA.
But we can do even more.
Our detailed report will contain recommendations on resources and educational support, and valuable advice for the University, teaching and examination staff in how to ensure the student has the best possible chance to perform well and succeed.
Neither you nor the students will want any delay in securing the DSA if eligible or any additional support, so we’ll turn assessments and reports around quickly.
Should students require further ongoing support or assessment from a Psychologist or EP, we can be on hand to provide that too.
We have a professional, empathetic, helpful Client Management team who will offer your students all the support they need, alongside handling all administration.
Let us help you ensure students facing difficulties get the support they deserve. Contact us for DSA assessments now.
Our assessment services include;
- Mental health assessment
- Psychological assessment of social, emotional issues
- Educational Psychology consultations, training and ongoing support
- Specialist assessment of learning difficulties such as dyslexia
- Specialist assessment of autism spectrum disorders
Why Psychology Direct?
- Wide network of qualified Psychologists available with experience in all specialisms across Psychology and Educational Psychology
- All EPs are HCPC registered, have the enhanced DBS certificate and are on the DBS update service
- Competitive rates
- High-quality reports and recommendations produced quickly
- Further ongoing expert Psychological support available as required
- Client team dedicated to an empathetic, friendly, efficient and professional service
- All administration handled by us