Providing Psychiatrists for the most challenging cases
People requiring psychiatric rehabilitation may do so for a wide range of reasons. It could be related to a major trauma, event or injury or a chronic mental health disorder. Sometimes a client may experience a sudden decline in their mental health, episode of severe depression or breakdown, requiring urgent Psychiatric intervention.
Our experienced Psychiatrists will expertly review the situation, taking into consideration history, symptoms, behaviours and the challenges faced by the client. They will carry out a specialist assessment of the client’s mental state, which will include analysis of risk, and assessment of disorders such as PTSD, anxiety and depression. A psychiatric report will then be submitted containing recommendations for medication and other treatments or therapies, designed to assist your client as quickly as possible.
Understanding and efficiency
Our experience in providing both psychiatrists and psychologists for rehabilitation cases means we understand what you need for your client. You need quick action from a qualified professional who can provide assessment, recommendations and advice on medication.
We have an extensive register of Psychiatrists working in rehabilitation. Your dedicated client manager will take full details and work hard to provide a Psychiatrist in the timescales necessary. The report will also be supplied in a timely manner, so that rehabilitation plans can be implemented as quickly as possible.
Once part of the multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team, the Psychiatrist working with your client will be available to provide additional Psychiatric assessments and recommendations on an ongoing basis if necessary.
A further aspect of our service, highly valued by busy Case Managers, is that we’ll handle the bookings of all appointments and other administration, and we’re here when you need us for guidance or support.
Our Psychiatric Services for Rehabilitation include;
- Psychiatric assessments including;
- General mental health
- Anxiety and depression
- Risk assessment
- Recommendations on medication and other therapies or treatments
- Ongoing assessment and support for the rehabilitation team
Why Psychology Direct?
- We supply both Psychiatrists and Psychologists therefore we can support the rehabilitation team with the expertise needed
- Extensive register of qualified Psychiatrists nationwide
- Our teams act immediately to supply a professional in time-sensitive cases
- Professional, medical reports supplied within 2 weeks
- Dedicated client manager providing guidance, and handling all administration