Supporting your clients on their road to recovery
Effective psychological rehabilitation can be instrumental in helping someone with acute or chronic mental or physical issues improve their well-being as well as giving them the ability to gain insight and then adjust to changing circumstances.
For those with catastrophic injuries following an accident, or due to life-long disabilities or mental disorders, life can be challenging. Being unable to work, or do the things they did before can have a major impact on the client, families, relationships and quality of life.
Psychological Rehabilitation can help your client see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Our Psychologists working in rehabilitation will be experienced and skilled professionals in assessing a wide range of emotional, behavioural and mental disorders; including assessing the clients’ situation and goals, impact on their families, and providing diagnosis of conditions such as depression, anxiety and PTSD. Following psychometric assessments, interviews and observations, the Psychologist will lay out a rehabilitation plan in a report, detailing the resources and support needed.
For Case Managers representing clients with complex psychological needs, being able to secure a Psychologist when needed, in your client’s location and with the flexibility to provide continuing care, can be a challenge.
At Psychology Direct we specialise in multi-track cases where clients’ needs are severe and complex, requiring assessment by specialist Psychologists.
With the largest network of psychologists in the UK, we are committed to getting specialist Psychological support to where it is needed, when it is needed.
With your clients experiencing difficult times in their lives, you may be feeling the pressure. Our dedicated client team will help alleviate this pressure through taking immediate action to locate a Psychologist, handling all the paperwork, ensuring reports are submitted quickly and through lending an empathetic and supportive ear.
Our experienced Client Managers build strong relationships with Case Managers, because we are trusted to listen, be responsive and efficient, and do what it takes to deliver.
Our Psychological Rehabilitation Service includes;
- Wide range of specialist assessments including;
- Mental health disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Risk assessment
- Impact on families
- Client goals
- Report and recommendations including;
- Therapy sessions
- Treatment from other professionals if applicable
- Support and resources
- Liaison with MDT in regards to implementing strategies
- Update reports throughout treatment showing any improvements the client has made and any changes in goals or recommendations.
Why Psychology Direct?
- Largest network of independent Psychologists in the UK which includes Psychologists specialising in Rehabilitation
- Immediate action and fast turnaround in meeting requirements
- Practical, high quality, rehabilitation reports within 2 weeks
- Assessments, treatment and therapy all provided by the same Psychologist for continuous care
- Reliable, helpful and responsive Client Manager dedicated to the case
- We handle all administration for you
- Costs competitive and controlled at a standardised hourly rate for the duration of the case