News & Blog

Do you work within Higher Education?

Posted on

With a wide network of Educational Psychologists, we can support teachers and SENCOs in any organisation concerned with the mental health or psychological welfare of their students. In terms of Higher Education, we can assess and support students applying for the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), as well as provide any additional recommendations or support.