News & Blog

Will my Local Authority accept your EPs’ reports?

Posted on

All our EPs are registered with The Health & Care Professions Council and therefore your Local Authority should have no reason to refuse our EPs’ reports as part of their EHC needs assessment.  However, we would encourage you to have that conversation with them in advance.