As one of the UK’s leading providers of Independent Educational Psychology services to Schools, Colleges & Local Authorities across the UK our reputation for high quality, flexible and cost effective solutions is spreading fast!
We have experienced rapid growth in the last few years and are now looking to expand our network of Associate Educational Psychologists who wish to offer their skills and expertise in an independent capacity.
Our company offers a range of benefits to independent Educational Psychologists, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated case manager to assist you
- Varied and interesting types of work to support and increase your experience
- One-off or Short term &/or ongoing contracts, tailored to your needs
- Pre-screening of referrals to best match your skills & experience
- Free proof reading of reports
- Administrative & commercial support
- Guaranteed payment
- Access to peer supervision
- Training events
- Targeted mailshots in your area
We are working with hundreds of schools and many Local Authorities and have particular requirements in East Anglia as well as the East & West Midlands, including the following areas:
To discuss these opportunities, or our services in general please contact us.